WEEKLY NOTES 24TH SEPTEMBER
Trinity 15: Readings: Exodus 16 v2-16 & Matthew 20v1-16; Psalm 105 v1-6, 37-45
Harvest: Readings: Deuteronomy 28v1-14 & Luke 12v16-30; Psalm 65
|28th September : Thursday Service |
|Midgham||11:30||Benefice Monthly Communion|
|1st October : Trinity 16 |
|Aldermaston||08:00||Holy Communion BCP||PB|
|Aldermaston||10:45||Harvest Family Service||DS|
| Readings: Exodus 17 v1-7 & Matthew 21 v23-32 |
Harvest readings: Deuteronomy 28v1-14 & Luke 12v16-30
PRAYER POINTERS FOR THE WEEK
by a member of the congregation from Woolhampton
- Please pray for Mary Saunders who is being baptised in the service at Midgham Church today and for Oscar Billington who is being baptised at 15:00 in Woolhampton Church.
- With our first Harvest Services today, let us remember all who work on the land.
- As we celebrate the festival of Michael and All Angels let us not forget all who serve.
- Thinking of our mid-week service we think of all who are poorly and all who look after them.
- As autumn is upon us we can only but marvel at the glorious colours of the countryside.
Thought for the week
There was silence in heaven while the dragon waged war, and Michael and his angels fought against him, and won the victory.