WEEKLY NOTES 23RD APRIL
Easter 2 : Readings: Acts 2 v14a,22-32 & John 20 v19-31; Psalm 16
|27th April : Thursday Service
|Midgham||11:30||Benefice Monthly Communion
|30th April : Easter 3
|Aldermaston||10:00||Benefice Family Communion||PB/BB|
|Lectionary Readings: Acts 2 v14a,36-41 & Luke 24 v13-35|
PRAYER POINTERS FOR THE WEEK
by a member of the congregation from Woolhampton
- In this Easter season, give praise for the ongoing wonder of the resurrection.
- As we celebrate St George’s Day, pray that conflict may bring justice.
- As the exam season approaches pray for schools and universities.
- Pray for our congregations, keeping the church alive.
- Remember victims of violence..
Thought for the week
I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.
Usually, you will be able to print the weekly notes by clicking or tapping the 'Print' button at the top right.
Occasionally, the weekly notes will be in PDF format. If you would like to print a copy of the weekly notes marked as a PDF, hover over the top right corner of the weekly notes 'page' and click the pop-out icon:
This will take you to a new window or tab at the location where the notes are stored and you will see a print icon at the top.